Below are the free verse poems submitted to this site for critique – see Submissions to submit your free verse poem. They should be reasonably family-friendly, not overtly gruesome or sexual. Once accepted, it will be published on the home page with links on this page.
- 005: Shake It Off by JJ Alleson – Monday 4th February 2013
- 006: Darkness Before Dawn by Rashmi Raj – Wednesday 13th February
- 009: Migratory Birds by Anna Habryn – Saturday 2nd March
- 010: Helpless by Anna Habryn – Sunday 3rd March
- 012: Sometimes in life by Andrea Barker – Saturday 6th April
- 016: Flying by night by Bill Schwalm – Saturday 8th June
- 017: How a can spins when shot by Bill Schwalm – Saturday 15th June